History of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture has an impressive and rich history in the East, dating back to the early Western Zhou period of (1121-770 BC), it was a luxury performed on the Empress and royal family. According to Chinese medicine, it improves circulation and stimulates the body’s natural anti-aging powers.
What it is/ How it works
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is an effective non-surgical, painless way to reduce the signs of aging, regenerate the skin cells, and stimulate the production of collagen. Hair-thin sterile single use disposable needles are gently inserted into specific points on the face and body to facilitate the movement of blood and increases local circulation around the face. Through a truly holistic approach, it works by giving cosmetic benefits and simultaneously generating vitality and radiance from the inside out.
- Eliminates fine lines and soften deeper wrinkles
- Improves collagen production
- Improves skin metabolism and nourishes and rehydrates skin – giving you a healthy glow and radiant complexion.
- Increases local blood & lymph circulation, and oxygenates the skin – bringing more color and vitality to dull, tired looking skin.
- Reduces double chin, firms sagging jowls
- Decreases inflammation that causes bags or puffiness under eyes, and lifts drooping
- Minimizes dark circles and brightens eyes
- Tightens pores
- Evens skin tone and color
- Improves acne and hormonal imbalances in the skin
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and an improved sense of well-being
- Constitutional Patterns: Because root imbalances are addressed, many other conditions can receive benefit from these treatments, including: digestive issues, low energy, stress, anxiety, depression, sleep issues, pain and neurological conditions (especially in head and face), GYN and hormonal imbalances, respiratory conditions, allergies, and more.
The Treatment Protocol
The treatment involves a combination of acupuncture (face, scalp and body), facial Tui Na, and a complete herbal facial regimen. Using formulas exclusively developed over the past twenty-five years by a compounding pharmacist/naturopath. Our elegant products are unparalleled in their skin rejuvenation and anti-aging properties. Made in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility and insured, Our products are preserved with essential oils that give them an unusually long shelf life for this natural, healthy form of preservation.
To achieve the maximum benefits of facial rejuvenation acupuncture:
- Treatment protocol is 2 times a week for 5 weeks
- The measure of improvement depends on the individual
- Factors such as diet, exercise and lifestyle also contribute to the effectiveness of the treatments
- Noticeable results are usually achieved after 6 to 8 sessions
- A session takes about 60 minutes
- I will also recommend diet and lifestyle changes in order to solidify the effectiveness of the treatments.
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a safe, natural, less invasive and cost effective alternative to botox and surgical procedures.
Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is not advisable if you are pregnant, suffer from severe headaches, migraines, uncontrolled high blood pressure, seizures, significant head or neck injuries, had a recent stroke, or if you are taking blood thinning medications.
Please call to schedule a free 15 minute consult.